PolyWall® Blue Barrier™ Liquid Flashing 2100 is an all-purpose, fluid-applied flashing used to create a weather resistant, fully adhered waterproof barrier system around window and door installations.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use trowel application
- No mixing needed
- No primer required
- Superior shore hardness: Prevents membrane wear and tear
- Permeable: Allows substrates to breathe
- High viscosity: Supports gun and spread applications
- Exceptional adhesion: Bonds to multiple substrates
- Advanced proprietary technology: Produces durable seamless membrane
- Environmentally friendly: Solvent free, isocyanate free and low VOC
- Wet surface application: Bonds and cures in wet conditions
The sequence of installation is:
1. Clean rough opening with brush.
2. Install or prepare back dam or positive slope.
- Pre-treat cracks, holes or imperfections with Blue Barrier™ 2200 Joint Filler.
3. Use sausage gun with applicable tip to achieve desired bead of material, spread with trowel or
4. Install window or door per manufacturer’s instructions.
(See complete Installation Guidelines)