Poly Wall® Blue Barrier™ Liquid Flashing 2100 is an all-purpose, fluid-applied flashing used to create a weather resistant, fully adhered waterproof barrier system around window and door installations.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders typically arrive within 3-5 days of shipment. Rural areas may take longer.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or Discover cards. We only accept VISA and Mastercard.
Due to Covid-19 the trucking industry is having service issues. We are currently experiencing extended shipping times particularly to rural areas, please plan accordingly.
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unused in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Material must be in clean, undamaged and re-sellable condition upon its return to us to be eligible for full credit.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to email@example.com. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions prior to any return.