Poly Wall® Blue Barrier™ Joint Filler 2200 is a structural adhesive and detail sealant used to fill voids and seams and to bond dissimilar materials. Joint Filler can be applied to surfaces and substrates to fill gaps or treat pipes and penetrations prior to applying Blue Barrier™ Liquid Wrap 2300. Consult the coverage chart to determine how much product you will need.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders Ship via Fed Ex Priority and typically arrive within 3 days of shipment
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities.
- Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unused in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions prior to any return.