Poly Wall® Blue Barrier™ Joint Filler 2200 is a structural adhesive and detail sealant used to fill voids and seams and to bond dissimilar materials. Joint Filler can be applied to surfaces and substrates to fill gaps or treat pipes and penetrations prior to applying the other Blue Barrier™ products. Consult the coverage chart on the previous page located under Product Resources.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders typically arrive within 3-5 days of shipment. Rural areas may take longer.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or Discover cards. We only accept VISA and Mastercard.
Due to Covid-19 the trucking industry is having service issues. We are currently experiencing extended shipping times (up to 10-14 days) particularly to rural areas, please plan accordingly.
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 20% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling, repackaging and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 45 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unopened in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Material must be in clean, undamaged and re-sellable condition upon its return to us to be eligible for full credit.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to email@example.com. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions prior to any return.