PolyWall® Blue Barrier™ Liquid Wrap 2300 is a spray and roller applied, fully adhered, permeable, air and moisture building envelope protection membrane developed utilizing the latest in Silyl Terminated Polyether Technology (STPE). This thin mil, seamless substrate coating can be applied with an approved airless sprayer, power rolled, or hand rolled. Liquid Wrap can be sprayed over surfaces and substrates such as OSB, plywood or exterior gypsum. Coverage rate is 69 SF/Gallon/23 Mil wet, available 5-gallon pails.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
This product is deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. May not be able to deliver to all addresses. HazMat products are NOT returnable.
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders Ship via Fed Ex Priority and typically arrive within 3 days of shipment
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities.
- Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unused in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions prior to any return.