Available in 2 & 5 gallons
Poly Wall’s Blue Barrier Flash ‘N Wrap 2400 is designed as a liquid applied Window & Door Flashing. Easily applied with a roller Flash ‘N Wrap 2400 replaces traditional window tapes utilizing the latest in Silyl Terminated Polyether Technology (STPE). No more worrying about tape sticking or tearing when your window is installed. Dries quickly to a tough. A permeable, continuous membrane that is durable enough to withstand installation of even the heaviest window or door. Protect your investment for years to come. Flash ‘N Wrap 2400 is also used as a permeable air barrier wall coating for thin mil building envelope protection applications. Flash ‘N Wrap can be roller applied over prepared surfaces and substrates. Coverage rate is 100 SF/Gallon, available in 2 or 5-gallon pails.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders Ship via Fed Ex Priority and typically arrive within 3 days of shipment
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities.
- Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unused in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to email@example.com. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions prior to any return.