Available in 2 & 5 gallons
Poly Wall’s Blue Barrier Flash ‘N Wrap 2400 is designed as a liquid applied Window & Door Flashing. Easily applied with a roller Flash ‘N Wrap 2400 replaces traditional window tapes utilizing the latest in Silyl Terminated Polyether Technology (STPE). No more worrying about tape sticking or tearing when your window is installed. Dries quickly to a tough, permeable, continuous membrane that is durable enough to withstand installation of even the heaviest window or door. Protect your investment for years to come. Flash ‘N Wrap can be roller applied over prepared surfaces and substrates. Coverage rate is 67 SF/Gallon, available in 2 or 5-gallon pails.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders typically arrive within 3-5 days of shipment. Rural areas may take longer.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or Discover cards. We only accept VISA and Mastercard.
Due to Covid-19 the trucking industry is having service issues. We are currently experiencing extended shipping times (up to 10-14 days) particularly to rural areas, please plan accordingly.
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 20% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling, repackaging and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 45 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unopened in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Material must be in clean, undamaged and re-sellable condition upon its return to us to be eligible for full credit.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions prior to any return.