Available in 4", 6", 9", & 12" x 100
Poly Wall® Butyl Flash Window Flashing Tapes are used to strip in or flash straight window frames, door frames, and other construction seams. Butyl Flash is a self-adhering, self-sealing tape consisting of a butyl-based waterproofing coating, laminated to polyethylene film. The flashing is supplied in rolls, with an easy to remove film release liner and is available in 20 mil thickness and a variety of roll sizes.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Orders less than $150 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders typically arrive within 3-5 days of shipment. Rural areas may take longer.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or Discover cards. We only accept VISA and Mastercard.
Due to Covid-19 the trucking industry is having service issues. We are currently experiencing extended shipping times (up to 10-14 days) particularly to rural areas, please plan accordingly.
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 20% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling, repackaging and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 45 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unopened in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Material must be in clean, undamaged and re-sellable condition upon its return to us to be eligible for full credit.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions prior to any return.