Polyflow™10 is a sheet molded drain that establishes predetermined pathways for below-grade water management. The factory applied fabric allows water to pass into the drain core while restricting the movement of soil particles which might clog the core. The core allows the water to flow to designated drainage exits. Polyflow® 10 is suitable as a drainage plane and protection layer for Poly Wall® post-applied waterproofing membranes and liquids.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders typically arrive within 3-5 days of shipment. Rural areas may take longer.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or Discover cards. We only accept VISA and Mastercard.
Due to Covid-19 the trucking industry is having service issues. We are currently experiencing extended shipping times (up to 10-14 days) particularly to rural areas, please plan accordingly.
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 20% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling, repackaging and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 45 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unopened in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Material must be in clean, undamaged and re-sellable condition upon its return to us to be eligible for full credit.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to email@example.com. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions prior to any return.