Home Stretch™ Liquid Waterproofing Membrane is an elastomeric coating which cures to form a durable waterproofing membrane capable of bridging cracks up to 1/16th of an inch. Home Stretch™ Liquid is designed for waterproofing concrete, precast concrete, CMU and other vertical surfaces where hydrostatic pressure may be present. When used with Poly Wall’s Arroyo™ Drain Board, Home Stretch™ Liquid Waterproofing provides a complete waterproofing system. Not designed for horizontal substrate applications. Do not use on ICF’s utilizing rigid plastic foam insulation. For ICF block foundations, try our Home Stretch ICF Sheet Waterproofing.
This product is not available in the following Areas: Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, Connecticut and California.
This product is considered Hazmat by Transportation Authorities. Please insure that the ship to location for your order will accept Hazmat products prior to order placement. Hazmat Products are not returnable to Poly-Wall.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders typically arrive within 3-5 days of shipment. Rural areas may take longer.
- Sorry, Home Stretch Liquid Waterproofing does not ship to Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, Connecticut and California.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or Discover cards. We only accept VISA and Mastercard.
Due to Covid-19 the trucking industry is having service issues. We are currently experiencing extended shipping times particularly to rural areas, please plan accordingly.
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unused in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Material must be in clean, undamaged and re-sellable condition upon its return to us to be eligible for full credit.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions prior to any return.