Poly Wall’s Quick Grip is an industrial-grade aerosolized adhesive in a portable spray system. Quick Grip is formulated to adhere protection courses, drainage composites, rigid insulation, sheet air & vapor barrier membranes, sheet waterproofing membranes, and sheet thru-wall flashings to a variety of substrates. It contains no chlorinated solvents and offers an excellent alternative to methylene chloride-based products. Quick Grip provides a fast and economical solution to most building envelope component adhesive requirements.
Terms & Conditions of Sale*
This product is deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities. May not be able to deliver to all addresses. HazMat products are NOT returnable.
- Minimum order $100
- Orders between $100-$149.99 will have a $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
- Orders over $150 Ship Free of Charge in the contiguous United States
- Orders Ship via Fed Ex Priority and typically arrive within 3 days of shipment
- Products returned without the seller’s permission and Return Material Authorization (RMA) form will not be accepted for credit.
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns to cover handling and inspection of products returned.
- Some products are deemed HazMat by Shipping and Transportation authorities.
- Hazmat Products are not returnable.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order receipt to be eligible for a credit.
- All returned merchandise must be unused in original packaging, with transportation charges prepaid to Corsicana, TX.
- Prior to shipping back please send a request and photo of the item to be returned to email@example.com. Our customer service department will issue a RMA if the material is eligible to be returned.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions prior to any return.