Poly Wall’s Quick Grip is an industrial-grade aerosolized adhesive in a portable spray system. Quick Grip is formulated to adhere protection courses, drainage composites, rigid insulation, sheet air & vapor barrier membranes, sheet waterproofing membranes, and sheet thru-wall flashings to a variety of substrates. It contains no chlorinated solvents and offers an excellent alternative to methylene chloride-based products. Quick Grip provides a fast and economical solution to most building envelope component adhesive requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive grab tack
- Quick dry time
- No clean-up or maintenance
- Very long working time
- Can be used as a primer or an adhesive
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Clean surfaces
- Attach gun to hose, then hose to canister.
Requires Canister, Gun and Hose for application of adhesive
(Gun Comes with a tip) Additional Canisters , Guns, Tips and hoses can be purchased separately for large projects.”
- Fully open canister valve; do NOT close valve until empty.
- Spraying from 8 to 12 inches away apply a uniform coat to one surface
- Both surfaces must be allowed to dry before bonding. This will usually take from 1 to 3 minutes at 60°F (15.6°C) under normal conditions
- Bring surfaces together and immediately apply firm pressure (30 psi) over entire surface working from the center to the edges.
(See complete Installation Guidelines)