Poly Wall® Building Solutions is an innovator of high-quality, cost-effective, engineered building materials. We stand behind our brand promise — Moisture and Air Stop Here®.
Poly Wall® Arroyo™ Drain Board is a sheet molded drain that establishes predetermined pathways for below-grade water management. The factory applied fabric allows water to pass into the drain core while restricting the movement of soil particles which might clog the core. The core allows the water to flow to designated drainage exits. Arroyo Drain Board Sheet Molded Drainage are suitable as a drainage plane and protection layer for Poly Wall post-applied waterproofing membranes and liquids.
- Below-grade relief of hydrostatic pressure over foundation walls, when connected to a passive gravity drain or operational sump.
- Drainboard serves as a protection board layer for an installed waterproofing membrane and liquids during backfill.
- Use with Arroyo Outlet Channel and accessory outlets for a high capacity collector and outlet drainage system.
- Use with perforated pipe outlet drainage systems.
Poly Wall® Arroyo™ Outlet Channel is prefabricated, high-capacity sheet molded perimeter drainage system constructed using a formed polystyrene core, designed specifically to transition water collected from sheet drains to an outlet drain. The Arroyo™ Outlet Channel system provides three advantages over the use of perforated pipe. Arroyo Outlet Channel is used for below-grade relief of hydrostatic pressure over foundation and retaining walls.
Basic post-applied perimeter drainage and protection course uses include the following:
- Sheet-applied waterproofing
- Fluid-applied waterproofing