Poly Wall® Arroyo™ Drain Board is a sheet molded drain that establishes predetermined pathways for below-grade water management. The fabric allows water to pass into the drain core while restricting the movement of soil particles which might clog the core. The core allows the water to flow to designated drainage exits. Arroyo™ Drain Board Sheet Molded Drainage are designed for vertical applications and are suitable as protection layers for Poly Wall® waterproofing membranes.
- As a protective layer for your waterproofing
- Removes water away from your foundation wall
- Below-grade relief of hydrostatic pressure over foundation, planter and retaining walls, when connected to a passive gravity drain or operational sump
- Use with Arroyo™ accessory outlets; a high capacity collector and outlet drainage system
- Use with perforated pipe outlet drainage systems
- Construction of French, interceptor, and earthen dam drains
Why Use Poly Wall Arroyo Drain Board?
- 60 years of successful waterproofing experience.
- In the construction process there is really only one economical opportunity to properly waterproof the structure. Dry buildings are better buildings.
- Poly Wall is an employee owned company, where employees expect more of themselves and the company.
- Made in the USA.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High capacity flow; 4 times the capacity of aggregate or sand
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure
- Compliments waterproofing system by removing water
- Works as a complete system with Poly Wall® Waterproofing System
- Fabric ensures continued flow at the core.
- Takes the abuse of back-filling against your waterproofing.