Poly Wall® Arroyo™ Tee Outlet is designed for transitioning and re-directing collected water from Arroyo Outlet Channel to a hard pipe system for evacuation to daylight. Fits a standard 4” drain pipe. The Tee Outlet is part of the Arroyo™ Outlet Channel, which is prefabricated, high-capacity sheet molded perimeter drainage system constructed using a formed polystyrene core, designed specifically to transition water collected from sheet drains to an outlet drain. The Arroyo™ Outlet Channel system along with end & accessories complete your vertical drainage & waterproofing protection system.
Why Use Poly Wall Arroyo Tee Outlet Channel?
- 60 years of successful waterproofing experience.
- In the construction process, there is really only one economical opportunity to properly waterproof the structure. Dry buildings are better buildings.
- Poly Wall is an employee-owned company, where employees expect more of themselves and the company.
- Made in the USA.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High capacity flow; 4 times the capacity of aggregate or sand
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure
- Compliments waterproofing system by removing water
- Works as a complete system with Poly Wall® Waterproofing System
- Fabric ensures continued flow at the core.
- Takes the abuse of back-filling against your waterproofing.