Poly Wall® Home Stretch™ Peel 'N Stick/ICF Waterproofing Membrane is specifically designed and engineered for use with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) technology. It is also an excellent choice for use on poured concrete foundation walls, Concrete Masonry Unit (CMU) walls and related applications where waterproofing is critical or hydrostatic pressure is present. Home Stretch™ ICF is a self-adhering sheet waterproofing membrane 40 mils thick which consists of a strong pliable high density polyethylene (HDPE) facing bonded to a rubberized asphalt waterproofing compound that has been proven over many years of use to a be supremely effective waterproofing. Home Stretch™ ICF is available in easy to handle and install 36” wide by 66.7’ long rolls (200 sf / roll) with a disposable treated release liner. When used with Shur-Tac™, Poly Wall® Home Stretch™ Detail Tape, Poly Wall® Blue Barrier™ Joint Filler 2200 and Poly Wall® Arroyo™ Drain Boards and accessories creates a complete waterproofing system for your ICF.
Features & Benefits
- Factory controlled 40-mil uniform and consistent thickness
- Side lap design delivers increased water tightness
- Extended selvage edge provides asphalt-to-asphalt adhesion at the seam
- Appropriate for use with both Expanded and Extruded Polystyrene ICF Systems
- High Tensile Strength with terrific flexibility
- Can be used in colder weather…25 degrees F and rising (only possible with use of Polybond Clear Liquid Adhesive)
- No VOC’s, No odor
- Release film does not tear easily and protects adhesive layer
Poly Wall is at a 7000 sq ft off-grid site just outside Atlanta in the first of three videos to talk about Insulated Concrete Forms or ICF home building. In this video we will go over the benefits, how the system works, cost, why would you use this over traditional construction methods, AND of course......... the DOWN SIDES.