Poly Wall® Home Stretch™ Water Based Liquid Adhesive is specifically formulated to provide excellent adhesion with all the Poly Wall® waterproofing and flashing membranes under many kinds of surface conditions. Home Stretch™ Water Based Liquid Adhesive is an integral part of Poly-Wall® Self-Adhering Membrane Systems. This liquid adhesive is designed to be used on dry surfaces to condition them to be suitable for the application of Poly-Wall® Self-Adhering Membranes and Flashings.
This product is easy to install, if needed stir by hand, just apply to a clean, dry, dust free, and frost-free surface at a coverage rate of up to 400 SF/Gal depending on porosity and texture.
- Used to prime all structural concrete, ICF, masonry, or wood surfaces on which Poly-Wall® Self-Adhering Membranes or Flashings will be applied.
- Designed to be used in ambient temperatures and surface temperatures of 40°F (5°C) and rising.
- Do not freeze during storage, transport or application.
- Used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Use when solvent based primers are not appropriate for use.
Features & Benefits
- Water Based Liquid Adhesive / Sealant / Primer
- Dries to a tacky texture
- Provides excellent adhesion when used with Poly Wall® waterproofing and flashing membranes
- Apply with a roller, brush or sprayer
- Used to prime all structural concrete, masonry, insulation or wood surfaces on which self-adhering membranes will be applied
- Designed to be used in ambient temperatures and on a surface temperature of 40° F and rising
- May be used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers
Apply Home Stretch™ Water Based Liquid Adhesive to a clean, dry, dust free and frost free surface at a coverage rate of approximately 350 to 400 square feet per gallon on concrete. Exterior gypsum and OSB sheathing board products will vary in texture, performance and porosity. The coverage rate for Poly Wall Adhesive/Sealants will be less than over concrete substrates. Specific testing for coverage is recommended. Other substrates may vary in coverage; please test accordingly. Spread the liquid adhesive sufficiently to avoid areas of excess material. Areas of excess material will lengthen the curing time on the application of the Home Stretch™ Water Based Liquid Adhesive.
For best results Home Stretch™ Water Based Liquid Adhesive should be applied and allowed to become tacky to touch, timing may vary due to atmospheric conditions.