Totalflow™ is prefabricated, high-capacity sheet molded perimeter drainage system constructed using a formed polystyrene core, designed specifically to transition water collected from sheet drains to an outlet drain.
Used for below-grade relief of hydrostatic pressure over foundation and retaining walls. Basic post-applied perimeter drainage and protection course uses include the following:
- Sheet-applied waterproofing
- Fluid-applied waterproofing
Why Use Totalflow™?
- Allows you to create a complete, functioning and properly detailed water removal system.
- 60 years of successful waterproofing experience.
- We are an employee owned company, where employees expect more of themselves and the company.
- Made in the USA.
For maximum effectiveness we suggest adding Totalflow End Outlets & Totalflow Tee Outlets (both are sold separately)
Features & Benefits
- The high-profile Totalflow™ section has a larger open area than perforated pipe, allowing it to accept higher water flow from the sheet drain and surrounding soil.
- Totalflow™, with its manufactured transition between the sheet drain and high-profile section, provides a secure flow path not dependent upon as a field-installed connection, as with the perforated pipe.
- The Totalflow™ ystem is fast and easy to install. It eliminates the select backfill requirements normally required to provide strength to perforated pipe.
The sequence of installation is:
- Fast & easy to install, eliminates backfill requirements normally required to provide strength to perforated pipe.
(Refer to complete Installation Guidelines)