Poly Wall® ArcFlash Window Flashing is a 70 mil, self-adhering, self-sealing, waterproofing rubberized asphalt tape, laminated to a crimped and stretchable, high-strength polyethylene film backing designed specifically for arched window flashing applications.
ArcFlash is used to flash round-top or custom shaped designs.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible material can stretch to conform to curved, round or fan-shaped areas
- Our rubberized-asphalt allows you to create a custom waterproof flashing design on virtually any fenestration design
- Easy peel and stick tape supplied in rolls with an easy to remove release liner for mess free application
- Self-adhering, self-sealing, ArcFlash™ tape seals around nails, staples and fasteners ensuring years of trouble-free and maintenance-free performance
- Superior elasticity resists cracking or tearing over time when structural movement occurs
Simplifies Arched Window Installation
The sequence of installation is:
1. Flash sill & jamb with WindowSeal®, Butyl Flash or Aluma Flash™
2. Install ArcFlash™ along the radius of the fenestration completely covering the vertical jamb flashings